Please review and correct the information below.
This page is an easy way to find information about activities and events for people with Learning Disabilities in Hampshire. If you have any events or activities you want us to add to this page, use the blue Feedback button at the bottom of the screen to tell us about it.
Words in blue are the link you click on. All links open in a new window.
You can find more activities, as well as services and support, in our Community Directory.
- Friday 27th July - Friday 31st August - Minstead in the Community Summer Fun Sessions.pdf on Fridays from 1 - 2:30pm. Make new friends, learn new skills and have fun!
- Thursday 6th September - Create your own confidence course from the Basingstoke & District Disability Forum - A free five week course to explore confidence through personal creativity.
free five week course
- Wednesday 26th September - Fun with Friends free taster day at Runway's End outdoor activities centre, Farnborough
Saturday 29th September
- Boaz Project Hampshire - Fun Run / Walk. See Facebook page
for event details.
- Tuesday 16th October - Boaz Project Hampshire - Bonfires and Burgers (members and families). See Facebook page for event details.
- Friday 14th December- Boaz Project Hampshire - Carol Service. See Facebook page for event details.
Last reviewed: 12/12/2017
Report this page
You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this
website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this
will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within
one working day.
Page Reference: LD Events
If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org