Please review and correct the information below.
This page is an easy way to find information about activities and events for people with Learning Disabilities in Hampshire. If you have any events or activities you want us to add to this page, use the blue Feedback button at the bottom of the screen to tell us about it.
Words in blue are the link you click on. All links open in a new window.
You can find more activities, as well as services and support, in our Community Directory.
- Saturday 7th July - Minstead Trust Summer Fete - 12.30 - 4.30pm. See Facebook page for event details.
- Thursday 19th July - Go LD Pirates of the Caribbean Disco.pdf - From 7 - 9:30 pm at the Winchester Discovery Centre.
- Friday 27th July - Friday 31st August - Minstead in the Community Summer Fun Sessions.pdf on Fridays from 1 - 2:30pm. Make new friends, learn new skills and have fun!
- Tuesday 16th October - Boaz Project Hampshire - Bonfires and Burgers (members and families). See Facebook page for event details.
- Friday 14th December- Boaz Project Hampshire - Carol Service. See Facebook page for event details.
Last reviewed: 12/12/2017
Report this page
You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this
website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this
will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within
one working day.
Page Reference: LD Events
If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org