Please review and correct the information below.

HCC Adults' Health and Care department

Connect to Support Hampshire has been developed on behalf of Hampshire County Council for all adults in Hampshire who have care and support needs, their carers and families.  We hope that the information on this website will help you to find the right care and support solutions and advice for your situation.

There are some situations where Hampshire County Council’s Adult Services department may be able to help you. In some cases, this will be after an assessment of your care needs to see if you are eligible for services.

Visit Adult Social Care and Health web pages. for information about services provided by the Council and for contact details (click on the green 'Contact us' button at the bottom of the page).

Find out who is eligible for services from the Council.

Find out who pays for care services from the Council.

If you are over 55, find out what support services are available for older people..

Find out about Direct payments if you are receiving funding from the Council.


Close window
Fill out my online form.


Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Hampshire County Council Adult Services

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.