Need help?

Please review and correct the information below.


Specific benefits

The GOV.UK website has details of all benefits including:

benefits entitlement
carers and disability benefits
Council Tax - appeals, bands, discounts and reductions
Council Tax - people with severe mental impairment and Disabled Band Reduction
death and bereavement benefits
disability equipment and transport benefits
benefits for people with disabilities
benefits for students with disabilities
financial help for students
heating and housing benefits
low income benefits - Jobseeker's Allowance
pensions and pension credits
tax credits

Work out what benefits you can claim

There are online benefits calculators to help you work out which benefits you can claim.

Find information about local welfare assistance, including emergency food banks, debt advice, furniture and grants.

Benefit cap

There’s a limit on the total amount of benefit that most people aged 16 to 64 can get. This is called the benefit cap.

Independent advice

Several organisations can give you advice if you want to apply for benefits, including:

Last reviewed: 21/04/2016

Useful links

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Benefits

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.


Whilst every care has been taken in the compilation of this information, neither Hampshire County Council nor PCG Limited will be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using the site and of any inaccuracy or error within these pages. Read full disclaimer.

Connect to Support Hampshire allows you to search for products and services provided by suppliers so that you can find out what support is available. Please let us know if any information found on these pages is inaccurate by using the Feedback button.

Hampshire County Council is not accrediting or recommending any of the products, companies or organisations listed on this website.


Close window
Fill out my online form.


Add my service