Please review and correct the information below.
- Our equipment and adaptations information will help you to find equipment and technology that could help you with your daily living at home.
- Click on our Equipment House below to find advice and suggestions on the right equipment to help you.
Find out whether you may be eligible for help from the Council, how to get an assessment and who pays for care services.
Find information about public and community transport, Blue Badge parking, shopping, holidays, leisure activities and more in our Getting out and about section.
Search our Community Directory for accessible transport and community bus schemes in your area.
DisabledGo provide accessibility guides for venues across Hampshire.
- We have information about home security, fire safety and scam and nuisance calls.
- Find information about home repairs and contact details for household emergencies.
- Read our advice on how to prevent falls.
- If you think that you, or someone you know, might be being abused, please read our safeguarding information and contact the appropriate authority. If this is an emergency, call the police on 999.
Read our tips and advice for preventing falls and simple balance exercises which you can do.
If you are finding it difficult to manage in your own home, you may find it useful to explore other housing options
such as extra care housing or sheltered accommodation.
We have a section on this site that is dedicated to carers. You can find information and advice on what support and services are available, how you get those services and more. There’s also advice on what to do if the person you care for can no longer manage their own affairs.
Search our Community Directory for national organisations and local groups offering support for carers.
Report this page
You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this
website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this
will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within
one working day.
Page Reference: Interactive Community Your home
If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email email@example.com