Interactive Community Advice
Please review and correct the information below.

Information and Advice

Return to interactive community

General information and advice

Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)

CAB’s provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. They can also offer advice on debt and financial difficulties. Visit their national website or find your local CAB.

Your Council

Find out which councils cover you area, what they do and how to contact them.

Advice about care and support

This website has information pagesto help you on a range of topics.  We also have links to many other organisations who offer specialised advice or support.

You can also search our Community directoryfor organisations offering information and advice.

For information about adult social care services from your local authority:

Hampshire County Council Adults' Health and Care

Portsmouth City Council Adult Social Care

Southampton City Council Adult Social Care

Financial advice and information

See our Money matters section for information about paying for care, benefits, advice and support.

You can also search our Community directoryfor organisations offering general financial advice (debt management, benefits, paying for care).


Close window
Fill out my online form.


Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Interactive Community Advice

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.